Clinical Skills Examination
The NBEO Part III CSE Clinical Skills Examination is a distinctive clinical skills examination for optometry requiring fundamental skills that reflect actual practice. Our state-of-the-art testing facility exam rooms simulate real-life optometric examination rooms and allow NBEO to provide the safety, security, and standardization necessary to ensure fairness and validity in a high-stake testing environment.
- Ophthalmic Lens Evaluation Form
- Sample Patient Evaluation Form
- Station 1 Evaluation Form
- Station 2 Evaluation Form
- Station 3 Evaluation Form
- Station 4 Evaluation Form